Chicago Snap-On Smile
|Before Snap-On Smile||After Snap-On Smile|
If you need a complete smile makeover quickly, Snap-On Smile is the most affordable way to do it. At just a fraction of the cost of porcelain veneers, it gives people an opportunity to change their smile at a price that doesn’t break their budget. If you are a candidate for Snap-On Smile, Dr. Olono will begin by discussing the type of smile design you are looking for. Then he’ll take an impression of your teeth from which he creates a plaster model. That model is sent to the DenMat Laboratory where technicians create your new smile according to Dr. Olono’s instructions. All you do then is snap it on and you are ready to show the world your new smile. It really is that easy.
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Snap-On Smile
- They are only a fraction of the cost of porcelain veneers.
- If you have an important event coming up quickly that you need to look your best for, such as a wedding or reunion, it is a quick and affordable way to drastically enhance your appearance.
- Oral hygiene is easy because you just take them out to brush your teeth.
- They are strong enough to eat with. However, as soon as you eat with them you need to excuse yourself and give them a quick rinse.
- They can look a little bulky and your teeth will feel thicker. Don’t expect a gorgeous “Hollywood Smile” with this budget smile makeover – expect an acceptable smile.
- If you’re planning on getting veneers, they give you a chance to “try out” a smile design before investing a large amount of money.
- They only last 2-5 years.
To see if you’re a candidate for Snap-On Smile you may request an appointment with our office. Our staff will be happy to answer any questions you have. If you’re looking for a permanent smile makeover, you may be interested in our page on Lumineers.